Pactranz high-quality business translation services have exceeded client expectations for more than 20 years.
Join our long list of satisfied business translation clients, and this is what you’ll get:
- best practice processes and an unswerving focus on translation quality
- choice of two translation quality options to precisely match your needs
- ability to translate all types of documents, materials and files
- over 80 languages translated
- technical experts translate specialist and technical texts
- certification of translations where required
Expert business translations services
Starts by getting the Pactranz team to quote your project.
You have a choice of two business translation quality levels;
1.) Quality Assured Translations
- first translation done by an experienced professional translator / sector expert
- second translator reviews
- final output agreed between translator and reviewer
- project manager quality check
This best practice process complies with international translation Standards, providing premium translation quality.
The key feature is the second translator review, designed to pick up any error by the initial translator, and identification and refinement of the final wording as/if needed.
Pactranz business translation recommendation:
Use this option whenever 100% accuracy and high quality of expression is needed, and any time a slip up could damage your business or reputation.
2.) Budget Professional Translations
- initial translation by an experienced, tertiary-qualified professional translator or sector expert
- final Project Manager safety check
Budget professional translations don’t include a second translator review. Which means they carry a small risk of human error – after all, translators are human and mistakes can happen.
That said, our translators are experienced, qualified professionals with a proven track record of quality work for us. They consistently produce translations of high professional standard, so the risk of error is low.
Choose a budget professional translation if the small risk of a minor inaccuracy or slight inelegance of wording is acceptable.
Note: Our quotes include pricing for both quality options.
Specialised corporate and business translation services
When special expertise is needed…
Some texts require translators with specific sector knowledge.
Other projects require specific know-how around processes and methodologies. See these separate pages for some of the business translation services we provide where special expertise is needed:
- Technical translations
- Legal translations
- Patent translations
- Brochure translations
- Audio and video translations
- Insurance translations
- Website translation services
- Multilingual typesetting
The key to high-quality business translation services
We’ve been able to supply our clients with consistent professional quality business translations for over two decades. Want to know what we mean by “translation quality“?
1. You’ll get translators who are the best in the business
Many people are surprised to learn that most bilinguals don’t make good translators.
It’s because translation requires a very specific combination of knowledge, skills and application that few people have.
Hence the huge variance in translation quality you can find – everything from the superb to the deeply embarrassing.
Our business is based on quality, so we wouldn’t dream of engaging anyone who isn’t top notch. We’re too risk averse for that!
2. Our second translator review process – it’s best practice for a reason!
Everyone makes mistakes occasionally, even the most conscientious and talented translators.
To overcome this, we have a second translator review the initial translation. This review is spelled out as best practice in international translation standards, and rigorously followed by quality-focused translation companies like us.
However in most translation companies, the process involves the reviewer simply making whatever changes they want and finalising the text, without consulting the original translator.
We do things differently.
3. Our translator rating system – so we know which translators are best
Our project management system requires the best available translator be assigned for any job.
But how do we know who is the best?
Well, our translators are rated on every job they do for us – based on reviewer assessments, client feedback and project manager experience. This feeds into an overall rating for every translator, that is continually updated.
When we raise a job, our software displays all possible available translators, ordered by rating.
Our translators know our project managers are required to choose the translator at the top of the list. This has the immediate effect of keeping them on their toes – if they want more work from us they know they must keep delivering high quality translations.
4. Our project managers are highly skilled, proactive and business-focused
Business translation work varies hugely and can range from the dead simple through to complex multi-language projects.
That takes administrators who can;
- make sound judgements
- prioritise tasks
- work through logical progressions
- handle multiple simultaneous processes
Plus, we’d want them to be customer focused so they understand and will meet your needs.
At Pactranz.com this all adds up to your projects running more smoothly and efficiently, and with better outcomes all round.